How do I get to ESF resources off campus?
To get to ESF databases:
- Begin at Moon Library homepage: http://www.esf.edu/moonlib/
- Click on the ESF Databases link: http://www.esf.edu/moonlib/ejournals
- Select the database you are looking for (ScienceDirect, JSTOR, etc.)
- If you are on campus, you will be taken directly to the database you selected
- If you are off campus, you will be asked for your SU NetID and 9 Digit ID number (on your college ID card).
- If your user name and password don't work, please see this related answer.
- The image below is what that screen looks like:
After you are successfully logged in, you will have the same privileges and search capabilities as you would in Moon Library or anywhere else on campus.
Please remember that not all databases have full text articles. Some databases just have the citation information and abstracts. You can use the e-journal finder (linked from the libraries homepage or http://www.esf.edu/moonlib/ejournals) to find where full text is located or the regular Summit library catalog to discover print articles located in Moon Library.
If you have any other questions, you can contact a librarian or email firstname.lastname@example.org