How do I renew a book?
Last Updated: Dec 29, 2015 | 651 Views
Was this helpful? 0 0
- Go to My Library Account associated with Moon Library's catalog.
- Click the number of items you have out listed as loans under Borrowing Activities.
- Select the item(s) you want to renew and click Renew Selected or click Renew All items to renew everything.
- Take note of the new due date(s).
- To keep your personal information secure, when you are finished please click on the yellow Sign Out button.
- If you have any problems contact the circulation desk at 315-470-6711 or firstname.lastname@example.org