Answered By: Heidi Webb Last Updated: Sep 05, 2017 Views: 2068
To get to Moon Library resources off campus:
- Go through links found on Moon Library's website: http://www.esf.edu/moonlib/
- Navigate to and select the resource you are looking for (ScienceDirect, JSTOR, etc.)
- If you are on campus, you will be taken directly to the resource you selected
- If you are off campus, you will be asked for your username and password.
- If you don't know your user name and password or it doesn't work, please see this related answer.
- The image below is what that screen looks like:
After you are successfully logged in, you will have the same privileges and search capabilities as you would in Moon Library or anywhere else on campus.
If you have any other access questions, you can contact the main desk at 315-470-6711 or email library staff at email@example.com
Note: For other ways of getting passed through the Remote Library Access Login screen, check out the links below.