Answered By: Heidi Webb Last Updated: Jun 22, 2016 Views: 76
Answered By: Heidi Webb
Last Updated: Jun 22, 2016 Views: 76
There are a couple ways you can find out if ESF Libraries has access to the journal you are looking for.
- Search the Journal Finder
- Search the library catalog by Journal Title (enter the name of the journal NOT the article name).
- In the library catalog you will find records for journals in print and links to e-versions of journals.
- Search OneSearch. You can type the article or journal title in OneSearch.
- If you are searching in Google Scholar, clicking the "Full Text @ ESF" link (when present), will get you to the article or journal page.
- If you don't find what you are looking for, you can place an Interlibrary Loan request and we'll get it for you.