Answered By: Jane Verostek Last Updated: Jun 07, 2016 Views: 59
The ESF computing helpdesk is located at 317 Baker.
From the ESF computing website: http://helpdesk.esf.edu/cns/Helpdesk.aspx
ESF HelpDesk in Baker Labs:
The HelpDesk in Baker Labs is staffed by ESF Students to help ESF Students. These dedicated individuals are there to answer basic questions or help you find the information that you need to improve your computing experience at ESF.
Location: The HelpDesk is located in room 317 Baker Labs. Help is available during posted hours.
Baker Labs HelpDesk Hours:*
Monday through Friday, 8am to 4:30 pm
Due to staffing issues that may be unforeseeable, the above hours are subject to change without notice.
ESF HelpDesk Services:
The ESF Computing Student Assistants can help you:
- Remember your SU NetID (should you forget).
- Change your ESF Password (should you not remember).
- Find information to help you connect to the EvergreenX wireless network or logon to public PCs.
- Find out where to go to get Antivirus software at ESF.
- Find any other specific information available on the cns.esf.edu Web site.
The ESF Student Assistants can not:
- Tell you what your ESF Password or SU NetID Password is.
- Fix your PC/Laptop hardware or software (see below for help with these issues).
- Disinfect your PC/Laptop of Viruses/Trojans/Spyware (see below for help with these issues).