Answered By: Heidi Webb Last Updated: Jan 30, 2017 Views: 35
You can try adding a printer. The directions are below.
If that doesn't work, you can try another computer.
Otherwise, submit a ticket to the computing and network services helpdesk at 315-470-6861 or firstname.lastname@example.org They will want to know your netid and the computer name located in the lower right hand side of the desktop.
To add a printer:
- Open the Start Menu
- Click Devices and Printers
- Click Add a Printer
- Select Add a Network, wireless or Bluetooth printer
- If Moon14 is listed, select that and follow the directions on the screen and ignore the rest of the directions below.
- If not, click The printer that I want isn't listed
- Select Find a printer in the directory, based on location or feature
- Click Next
- Type "Moon" into the Location field.
- Click Find Now
- Select Moon 14 from the search results.
- Click Ok