Answered By: Nan Clark
Last Updated: Jun 25, 2020     Views: 72

You can sign up for a tutor in the Academic Success Center. They have paper forms in their office or you can fill out their online request form.

Visit the Academic Success Center's "How do I get a tutor?" for more information and to access the online form.