Answered By: Ruth Owens Last Updated: Jun 28, 2016 Views: 136
Answered By: Ruth Owens
Last Updated: Jun 28, 2016 Views: 136
- Log in to your ILL account.
- In the Checked Out Items box at the top of the page, click the 5-digit number next to the book you want to renew.
- Click the Renew Request button at the top of the new page that opens.
- You will receive an email with either a new due date if the book is renewed or the original due date if the book cannot be renewed.
- If there is no button to renew and you have already renewed the ILL book once, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a renewal.