Answered By: Nan Clark
Last Updated: Jul 10, 2017     Views: 122

Passport Renewals
If the passport was issued 10 or below prior years, the applicant must process his/ her individual renewal form. Moon Library will supply the Renewal Form (DS-82). ALL Instructions for renewing an adult passport are provided on the back of the renewal form.

If the passport was issued 16 or more prior years, the applicant must use a passport agent.  The library will process the application using the same procedure and fees as a new passport application.
Renewal Fees are the same as a normal Passport Application.
•Adults - Bring prior Passport and valid Driver's License.
•Children- Bring prior Passport, Original Certified Birth Certificate
◦If 15 years and younger - EITHER both parents must be present or one parent and certified letter from other parent.
If 16 & 17 years - One parent must be present